6 inch length, 1/16 - 1 ½ inch bundle diameter range. UV Mounting head cable ties are a weather and sunlight resistant option for securing cables, wires and equipment in outdoor applications. These UV cable ties have stabilizers manufactured into the nylon resin making them durable in weather conditions and resistant to ultraviolet (UV) light. UV mount cable ties have a mounting head that allows for #8, #10 and ¼” screw, rivet, bolt or anchor (depending on the size and tensile strength of the mounting tie being described) to securely support bundled cables and wires to walls, ceilings, furniture and a variety of surfaces.
Mount Head Cable Ties - Nylon, UVB Black 6.0 inches:
- Mount method: screw, bolt, rivet, or anchor
- Material (UVB): E190851, Nylon 66
- Color: Black
- Contains UV inhibitors: sun and weather resistant
- Bundle Diam. Range: 1/16-1 ½ inches (2.0 - 40.0 mm)
- Approx. Length: 6 inches (155 mm)
- Approx. Width: .145 inches (3.7 mm)
- Tensile Strength: 40 lbs
- Mounting Screw Size: #8 (M4)
- UL flame rated 94v-2
- Pack size: 1000 pcs.
Bundling cables and wires outdoors with these weather grade cable ties are effective for both indoor and outdoor applications. UV cable ties are available in black only.
Get quality products, fast delivery and great customer service at Electrical Basics!