14 inch long X .187 inch wide nylon cable tie with a 50 lb. tensile strength in natural white color. This standard cable tie accommodates a bundle size range of 1/16 to 4 inch. Standard cable ties are useful in a variety of applications such as bundling wires and cables, attach tags on retail products, hang or tie together pieces to create unique functionality. These cable ties are strong yet flexible and are frequently used in the home, for retail tagging, to hang equipment, and in the service industry. Bulk packaging comes 1,000 pieces per bag.
- Nylon 6/6 Material
- Bundle range: 1/16 in x 4 inch (2.0 - 102.0 mm)
- Cable tie length 14.5 inches (368 mm)
- 50 lb loop tensile strength
- UL94V-2 Flame Classification
- Temp. Range -40F to 185F (-40C to 85C)
- UL File No. E70062
- ASTM: D 4066, PA11
- RoHS Compliant
- 1000 piece bag
Get quality products, fast delivery and great customer service at Electrical Basics!