Top Load Snap In Clips for Cables and Cords. Top load snap in clips have a square adhesive back for mounting cables and cords to a variety of flat surfaces. The strong adhesive can adhere to many types of surfaces and is a reliable solution for cable and cord installations. The U type opening makes it fast and easy to add to or remove existing bundles. Choose from 3 sizes to fit your installation needs.
Top load snap in clips are great for mounting bundles to floors, walls, ceilings, and more!
- Adhesive backed base (double coated rubber based foam tape)
- Extra wide pull tab on adhesive base is easy to remove; reduces mounting time
- Can be used in a variety of applications
- Material: UL94V-0 (E-41877) PVC
- NFPA fire and Flame resistance rating
- Available in 3 sizes
- 100 pc bag
Electrical Basics offers a wide variety of snap clips, cable clips, and cable clamps designed to make your cable installs fast and easy to do. Choose the best option for your needs! All our clips and clamps are flexible, sturdy, and can be used in a variety of cable management applications. We have products in stock and ready for immediate shipment.