Cable clamps with a side entry provides an easy way to insert cables, wires, and cords for routing and cable management installations. The side entry feature has a low-profile design making it a good option for low spots and tight situations. The strong adhesive back securely holds the clamp to any smooth, hard, and clean surface with a maximum hold diameter of .500 inch. The side entry feature make for fast installations and is a secure way to mount cables, cords, and wires to ceilings, walls, floors, furniture, and cabinets.
Perfect for tight areas with its low-profile design:
- PVC clamps act as cord, wire, and cable holders
- .500 maximum hold diameter
- Cable clamps are releasable and reusable
- Rubber backed adhesive base has double coated rubber based foam tape
- Easy to remove adhesive liner reduces mounting time
- Used in a variety of mounting applications
- Material: Gray PVC UL94V-0 (E-41877)
- RoHS Compliant
Electrical Basics serves professionals and the public with a variety of useful clips and clamps to make cable, wire, and cord installations faster and easier to do. Our wide selection of clips and clamps provide a variety of options for mounting cable and wire installations. And, our products are in stock and ready for immediate shipment!