Twist lock bundle clamp for .30 -.40 inch bundle sizes is a fast and easy way to bundle cables, cords, and wires in cable management applications. The twist feature can be locked and unlocked quickly, usually with just one hand. This natural nylon, lightweight twist lock clip can be used to support bundles when attaching and routing to walls, ceilings, beams, furniture, and floors. The round tips reduce friction and secures the clamp around bundles. The easy twist lock is releasable and reusable.
Twist locking bundle clamps are fast and easy to use:
- Bundle diameter .30 -.40 inch (7.6 – 10.2 mm)
- Rounded edges make them safe to use
- Releasable and reusable make them a great value
- White nylon or Black UV nylon material
- Twist lock cable ties are used for bundling
- Easy to open and twist together, can be used with one hand
- Saves space by tightening bundles
Electrical Basics is a leading provider of cable management solutions for professionals and the general public. Our quality products are durable and strong enough to provide a long-lasting cable management solution for many applications. All our products are in stock and ready for immediate delivery!