White Spiral Wrap is a flexible harness used to better manage cables, wires, and cords when forming bundled installations. The open sheath sides allow wires to break through for better install options, such as routing in different directions. The strong nylon or polyethylene materials don’t easily break, and protects from abrasion, vibration, and even temperature differences. The spiral wrap harness is a great way to improve the appearance, provide support, and create a variety of installation patterns.
Flexible Nylon Spiral Wrap is a Strong Harness for Cables, Cords, and Wires.
- Spiral wrap has a forward cut
- Choose from Polyethylene or Nylon material
- Protects up to 200 degrees F
- Available in natural nylon spiral wrap & UV Black nylon spiral wrap
- Black Spiral Wrap is UV resistant, can be used outdoors
- Can be used to wrap audio/visual cables, automotive wires and cables
- Protects and disguises installations
- Additional colors/materials available (special order)
- Sizes range from .063 inches to 7 inches diameter
- 100/ft roll
Electrical Basics sells a variety of products for protective wire management applications. Our extensive line of ratchet snap clips, twist locks, spiral wrap, and other specialized cable clamps and clips are perfect for bundling and securing applications. Buy online, our products are in stock and ready for immediate delivery!