Black hole grommets .500 inch diameter are made from insulating pvc material to protect cables, wires, and cords when passed through openings in panels, desks, walls, ceilings, and floors. The round open hole grommet stabilizes bundles to add support and provide a barrier to prevent cutting, rubbing, and other damage that can occur when a pass though is used. Black insulating PVC hole grommets have smooth edges to reduce friction and are flexible enough to provide a tight seal. An insulating hole grommet is also used for bundling and routing a variety of indoor and outdoor installations.
For Bundling, Securing, and Protection of Cables, Wires, and Cords
- Cords fit through opening and provide a secure seal
- PVC hole grommets can be used for bundling wires, cables, and cords
- Four sizes to fit most needs
- Sizes reflect inside dimension of hole
- Wires are protected by pvc insulating material
- Insulating PVC resists temperature differences
- PVC material is flexible and hard to break
Electrical Basics sells a variety of products for protective wire management applications. Our extensive line of ratchet snap clips, twist locks, and other specialized cable clamps and clips are perfect for a variety of bundling and securing applications. Buy Now, our products are in stock and ready for immediate delivery!