Red Ring Terminals, vinyl insulated for 22-18 AWG Wires. #6-8 Stud insulated ring terminals are used to mount electrical installations to surfaces using bolts or screws. The red ring terminal insulation is molded over a tin-plated copper base that provides a high quality and secure wire connection. The pvc insulation has a flared sheath that creates a funnel entry, making it easy for wire insertion and fast, efficient crimping.
Ring Terminals vinyl insulated are used for AWG wire size ranging from 22-18 gauge:
- Red vinyl insulation ring terminal for 22-18 AWG wires
- #6-8 Stud
- Industry standard color coded: RED RING TERMINAL
- Mounts with a bolt or screw
- Temperature rating of 221°F (105°C)
- Voltage rating 600 volts
- All available ring sizes are: #4-6 stud, #6-8 stud, #8-10 stud, #12 - 1/4" stud, 1/4" - 5/16" and 5/16'' - 3/8" stud
- Ready for immediate shipment
Electrical Basics offers a variety of electrical terminals used for making secure and safe electrical connections in wire and cable installations. Order Today - Our quality made products are in stock and ready for immediate shipment!