Blue Female Disconnect Terminal, vinyl insulated for size 16-14 AWG wires. The female disconnect terminal has a barrel shaped vinyl sleeve that is designed for making quick electrical connections and easy disconnects. A female insulated disconnect mates with a same size wire male disconnect to provide a continuous and stable electrical wire connection. The tongue of the male disconnect easily slips over the female disconnect to provide an electrical connection that resists abrasion, vibration, and moisture intrusion. The butt-seamed barrel sleeve makes it easy to insert wires and crimp with a crimping tool to create a fast, secure, and long lasting electrical connection.
Blue Female Vinyl Disconnect for AWG wire sizes 16-14:
- Female disconnect terminals provide safe electrical connections
- Butt-seamed barrel sleeve is made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Female .25 in wide disconnect easily connects to .25 in tab male disconnect
- Disconnect wires quickly
- Made of electrolytic copper for good conductivity
- Tin plated for corrosion resistance
- Use crimping tool to create a secure connection
- Temperature range of -40 to 221 degrees F (-40 to 105 degrees C)
- Rated 600V for electrical wiring, 1000V for signs, fixtures or luminaires
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
Electrical Basics offers a variety of electrical terminals that are used for making secure and safe electrical connections in wire and cable installations. Find what you need and order today - Our quality made products are in stock and ready for immediate shipment!