Yellow Male Disconnect Terminal, nylon insulated for size 12-10 AWG wires. The male disconnect has a barrel shaped nylon sleeve that is designed for making quick electrical connections and easy disconnects. The insulated male disconnects mate with a .25 in wide female disconnect to provide a continuous and stable electrical wire connection. The tongue of the male disconnect easily slips over the female disconnect to provide an electrical connection that resists abrasion, vibration, and moisture intrusion. The butt-seamed insulated nylon sleeve makes it easy to insert wires and use a crimping tool to create a fast, secure, and long lasting electrical connection.
Yellow Male Nylon Disconnect for AWG wire sizes 12-10:
- Male disconnect terminals provide safe electrical connections
- Butt-seamed insulated nylon sleeve is more durable than vinyl sleeve disconnects
- Male .25 in tab disconnect easily connects to .25 in wide female disconnect
- Disconnect wires quickly
- Made of electrolytic copper for good conductivity
- Tin plated for corrosion resistance
- Use crimping tool to secure connection
- Temperature range of -40 to 221 degrees F (-40 to 105 degrees C)
- Rated 600V for electrical wiring, 1000V for signs, fixtures or luminaires
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
Electrical Basics offers a variety of electrical terminals that are used for making secure and safe electrical connections in wire and cable installations. Find what you need and order Today - Our quality made products are in stock and ready for immediate shipment!