Blue Female Heat Shrink Disconnect Fully Insulated Terminal, nylon for size 16-14 AWG wires. The heat shrink female disconnect has a barrel shaped extended nylon sleeve that forms a water tight seal at the wire connection. This heat shrink female disconnect is fully insulated and connects same size wires to create a watertight, continuous, and stable electrical wire connection. The heat shrink material shrinks when heated to create a strong impenetrable seal, and tight unbreakable connection. The butt-seamed terminal has an insulated extended nylon barrel that makes it easy to insert wires and provides an encapsulated electrical connection. For proper installation, use a crimping tool to create a fast, secure, and long lasting electrical connection.
Blue Female Heat Shrink Disconnect, Fully Insulated Nylon for AWG wire sizes 16-14:
- Heat Shrink Fully Insulated Female Disconnect Terminals provide safe electrical connections
- Butt-seamed fully insulated extended nylon barrel encapsulates electrical connection
- Female fully insulated .25 in wide disconnect easily connects to insulated .25 in wide male disconnect
- Resists abrasion, vibration, and moisture intrusion
- Full insulation of nylon barrel provides stress relief at wire connection
- Allows for easy insertion of wires and wires can be easily disconnected
- Made of electrolytic copper for good conductivity
- Tin plated for corrosion resistance
- Use crimping tool to create a safe, secure connection
- Temperature range of -40 to 221 degrees F (-40 to 105 degrees C)
- Rated 600V for electrical wiring, 1000V for signs, fixtures or luminaires
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
Electrical Basics offers a variety of electrical terminals that are used for making secure and safe electrical connections in wire and cable installations. Find what you need and order Today - Our quality made products are in stock and ready for immediate shipment!