Yellow Spade Terminals, nylon insulated for 12-10 AWG Wires. #8-10 Stud insulated nylon spade terminals are used to mount electrical installations to surfaces using bolts or screws. The spade provides an open end, making install changes fast and easy to do. The insulation for the yellow nylon terminal is molded over a tin-plated copper base that provides a high quality and secure wire connection. The insulation has a flared nylon sheath that creates a funnel entry, making it easy for wire insertion and fast, efficient crimping.
Nylon Insulated Spade Terminals are used for AWG wires:
- Yellow nylon insulated spade terminal for 12-10 AWG wires
- #8-10 Stud
- Industry standard color coded: YELLOW SPADE TERMINAL, NYLON
- Mounts with a bolt or screw
- Temperature rating of 221°F (105°C)
- Voltage rating 600 volts
- Available spade sizes are: #4-6 stud and #8-10 stud
- Ready for immediate shipment
Electrical Basics offers a variety of electrical terminals used for making secure and safe electrical connections in wire and cable installations. Order Today - Our quality made products are in stock and ready for immediate shipment!