Quick mount rubber rivet feet have a unique push in feature that gives the rotating bumper more flexibility in the way it is used. The turn and spin ability of the snap together feet provide a rotating motion with this two-piece round mount. A rivet bumper is used to protect surfaces from damage such as abrasion, sliding, and force. The push in locking fingers provide a stable surface while adding rotating, mechanical support to the bumper.
Push In Rivet Bumpers protect surfaces and provides rotating movement:
- Fast and easy to snap into place
- Tight fit push in clip features a two-part mechanism
- Skid and abrasion resistant on surfaces
- Will not stain or damage surfaces
- Push in bumper locks firmly into place
- No tools are needed for installation
- Color: Black
- Constructed from EPDM rubber
Electrical Basics is your source for quality products used by professionals and homeowners alike. These easy to use, secure fit bumpers give you flexibility by adding a rotating motion that works to protect many surfaces. We have these in stock and ready for immediate delivery!