4 inch horizontal identification cable ties in nylon provide a flat surface tab at the top of the lock that can be used for marking or writing to identify bundled cables, wires, and cords. The horizontal tab is positioned at the top of the locking mechanism and has a smooth writing surface that doesn’t smudge or rub off. It’s a quick and easy way to locate and identify bundles when changes or repair are needed. This interlocking zip tie has a triangle tip that makes it fast to use, and the ridges provide a secure hold to accommodate appropriate bundle sizes.
- Material: Natural Nylon 6/6
- Temperature rating is -40°F to 185°F
- Marker ID cable ties are used to identify cable, cord, and wire bundles
- Use as an ID tag in cable management installations
- Flag important bundles with ID tag during installs
- Secure bundled groups with proper identification
- Tag has horizontal placement and is located above the locking mechanism
- 18 lb tensile strength
- Locking teeth adjusts to bundle size
- General purpose ID zip ties
Electrical Basics offers a variety of cable ties / zip ties that are strong and durable enough to provide secure installations for a variety of applications. Our quality products and vast selection provide good value to professionals or home owners alike. All products are in stock and ready for immediate shipment!