4 way Adhesive Cable Tie Mounts are used to mount wires or cables onto surfaces such as walls, ceilings, panels, floors, or into a harness. A nylon cable tie that is used to bundle and secure cables or wires can be quickly and easily attached to a four-way cable tie mount to provide more stability and security for electrical installations. The adhesive mount sticks to non-porous surfaces and has a high tack adhesive back that gives you flexibility to add, remove, and adjust cables and wires to create custom installations. The self-adhesive cable tie base is strong and has a low-profile design that makes it an ideal mounting solution where you have little room or tight installations. The four-way cable tie mount has a hole to insert a screw if more stability is required.
Four Way Cable Tie Mounting Bases
- high tack adhesive base supports up to 1 lb. per square inch (6psi)
- can accommodate #10 screws in mounting base for added support
- keeps bundled cables and wires organized
- for 18-40 Lb. Ties
- accommodates standard, miniature and intermediate size cable ties /zip ties
- can withstand temperatures up to 125° F (52° C)
- 6.6 nylon material in natural color for high temp. indoor environments
- black uv nylon mounts can be used outdoors and is sun and weather resistant
- nylon material is resistant to oil, grease, salt, and won't break down
- provides an affordable, safe, and secure cable management solution
- 500 pc bag
If you do not have sufficient knowledge about working with electricity we recommend that you consult a professional electrician.
Electrical Basics is an online supplier of electrical products for professional installers, electricians, contractors, and the do-it-yourselfers. Our quality products are in stock and ready for immediate shipment. Call us at 877-947-8437 if you have questions about this or any of our other electrical products.