14 inch long X .140 inch wide UV cable tie, 40 lb. tensile nylon cable tie is black in color. This intermediate cable tie (zip tie) size accommodates a bundle size range of 1/16 to 4 inches. The black cable tie is molded from an ultraviolet light resistant black nylon 6/6 material that is ideal for outdoor applications because they are made to be sun and weather resistant. UV Cable ties are a great way to bundle cords, cables and wires used in many home, retail and business applications. UV cable ties can be used to hang outdoor equipment, tag products that are exposed to the sun and outdoor elements, and bundle electrical cables and wires of outdoor equipment. .
- Black Nylon, 6/6 Ultra Violet (UV) Material
- Bundle diameter: 1/16 - 4 inches (2.0-102.0 mm)
- Length: 14.25 inches (362 mm)
- Width: .140 inches (3.6 mm)
- 40 lb loop tensile strength
- UL94V-2 Flame Classification
- Temp. Range -40F to 185F (-40C to 85C)
- UL File No. E70062
- ASTM: D 4066, PA111
- RoHS Compliant
- For Indoor and Outdoor use
- 1000 pieces per bag
Get quality products, fast delivery and great customer service at Electrical Basics!