A continuity test is used to check an electrical circuit to determine if electrical current is flowing. A continuity tester is used to test the source of electrical power and determine if a complete circuit is established between test leads. This pocket-size continuity tester is fast and easy to use, and can determine if electrical cords, fuses, light bulbs, and ground continuity are safe.
- Inexpensive & easy to use
- Tests Cords, Fuses, Light Bulbs & Ground Continuity
- Tests for adequate electrical power
- Made of molded, hard plastic
- Tests two ends of wire to match current flow
- Small, pocket size for easy transportation
Electrical Basics is your resource for quality electrical products used by professionals and home owners alike. We provide you the right item to contribute to the success of your projects. Order today - our products are in stock and ready for immediate delivery!