The Volt Snooper is a visual and audible voltage detector used to check for live voltage in electrical outlets, extension cords, wiring installations, and load centers. The Reliance THP101 is a non-contact voltage detector that measures AC voltage to identify active, live voltage without touching live conductors. A flashing light and loud chirping signal live voltage. It can also be used to check for breaks in electrical cords.
- Voltage connector checks for live voltage from 50 To 1,000 AC volts
- Hands free sliding pocket clip
- Pocket clip on/off slide switch
- Low Battery Indicator Light
- Uses 2 AAA Batteries (included)
- Cat III
- UL Listed
Electrical Basics offers a variety of electrical voltage testers designed for specific electrical needs of the professional and homeowners. It is always important to check your electrical voltage safely before you start any project. Our voltage detectors are in stock and ready for immediate shipping!