Low profile top funnel entry clips are a top load option that allows you to insert cables, wires, and cords at the top of the clip when routing and mounting installations. Adhesive back top funnel cable clips are used in cable management installations to route and organize cables, wires, and cords while securely mounting them to walls, ceilings, floors, furniture, and cabinets. The nylon material is flexible enough for quick insertion and the strong adhesive back secures the installation to a variety of clean, hard, and smooth surfaces.
- Low profile clip with top funnel entry
- Top funnel opens for fast and easy insertion
- Releasable and reusable
- .17 Inch Saddle
- Securely holds and hides cables, wires, and cords in place
- Rubber backed adhesive base has release tab
- Long lasting and durable nylon material
- Material: Natural Nylon 66 UL94V-2 (E41938)
- RoHS Compliant
Electrical Basics serves professionals and the public with a variety of useful clips and clamps to make cable, wire, and cord installations easier to do. Our wide selection of clips and clamps provide options for fast mounting installations. And, our products are in stock and ready for immediate shipment!