Blue Heat Shrink Insulated Butt Splice Connectors for 16-14 gauge AWG wires. Heat shrink butt splicers can be used where electrical wire connections are subject to outdoor or environmental applications, such as moisture and temperature differences. The heat shrinkable insulation has an adhesive liner that makes a secure and strong seal when exposed to high temperature.
The heat shrink butt splice is a compression crimp connector that provides a safe and secure way to connect two same gauge electrical wires to create a continuous flow of electricity. This compression type connection is a fast way to connect two opposing end wires to become one seamless, and effective wiring solution. Insulated Heat Shrink Butt Splicers are easy to install and are the safest wire connection for most electrical applications.
Blue Heat Shrink Butt Connectors for 16-14 gauge AWG wires:
- Splices two opposing ends of the same gauge wire
- Provides highest temperature connectivity
- Sustains electrical current passing through it
- Fast and easy to install
- Crimp feature provides a secure connection
- Insulated heat shrink sheath
- Is the most secure wire connection option
- Handles up to 600v
- Approved to UL/CUL standards
- Designed for copper cable
- Tin plated to resist corrosion
- 100 pc / bag
If you have any reservations about handling electrical wiring, it is always best to consult with an experienced electrician.
Contact the customer support staff at Electrical Basics with any questions you have in determining which butt splice connector or other electrical terminal to use for your specific application. We provide a wide variety of options, and our products are always in stock and ready for immediate shipment!