Two Piece Feet Push Pin
Bumpers and feet are commonly used in a variety of applications to provide vibration isolation, shock absorption, and support. In many cases, they are an essential component of the design, whether it is a handheld electronic device, an industrial machine, or a medical instrument. At Electrical Basics, we offer push-pin two-piece feet for appliances and equipment. Our extensive selection of bumpers and feet are sure to benefit OEM and Do-it-yourself (DIY) markets. They provide stability, clearance, clean appearance and other desired characteristics to a wide array of appliances, cabinets, housings and other unique equipment applications. Our two-piece feet are furnished in push-pin, screw, or rivet style and our broad selection of urethane bumpers with adhesive back come in clear, white and black color selections.
Types of Bumper Feet Offered at Electrical Basics
At Electrical Basis, we offer the following categories of rubber bumper feet.
- Two Piece Feet - Push-Screw Mount Bumper:The Two Piece Feet - Push-Screw Mount Bumper is a versatile and easy-to-use product that can be used in a variety of applications. Measuring .39 inch high X .71 inch wide (top) X .79 inch wide (base), they come pre-assembled to provide flexibility by adding a rotating motion for protecting many surfaces.
- Two Piece Feet - Push-Screw Mount Bumper:This .55 inch high X .79 inch wide (top) X .95 inch wide (base) push fit bumpers are available in Nylon 6 (UL94V-2) for long-lasting performance. This product has been tested in accordance with the Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS) and complies with all applicable requirements.
- Two Piece Feet - Push-Screw Mount Bumper:This two-piece snap-together mount is available in .59 inch high X 1.10 inch wide (top) X 1.18 inch wide (base). This product is made of high-quality materials that can withstand impact, scratches, and dents. It is also easy to install, so you won't have to worry about putting it in your application areas.
- Winged Wire Connectors: We offer them in various colors such as natural, black, white, red, and so on. They can be made available in custom colors.
Features of Push Fit Bumpers
These bumpers are made up of two pieces that fit together snugly, making installation a breeze. Other features include:
- These two piece feet are an easy and efficient way to attach on equipment and appliances.
- They come with a push-screw mount that makes installation quick and easy.
- These feet are made of high-quality materials that are built to last.
- These feet are simple to use and will give you a clean and professional look.
- Two-piece rubber bumper feet provide superior vibration and shock absorption.
- In addition, they are resistant to chemicals, UV rays, and extreme temperatures.
- Our two-piece bumpers and feet meet the requirements of the RoHS directive, and are therefore safe to use in electronic equipment.
- Our two-piece bumpers and feet are available in a temperature range of -58 to 194 degrees Fahrenheit (-50 to 90 degrees Celsius).
At Electrical Basics, we understand that two piece feet - push-screw mount bumper are an essential part of your project. That's why we only offer the highest quality products that are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you have any questions about our rubber bumper feet, or if you need help choosing the right product for your project, please don't hesitate to contact us. Our team of experts is always available to help you make the best decision for your project.