Types of Hole Clamps We offer At Electrical Basics
Our range of hole clamps are used to secure and route wiring in a variety of applications such as electrical panels, enclosures, cable trays, raceways and wire ducts. With us you will find the following types of hole clamps:
- One-Hole Screw Mount Nylon Cable Clamps : One-hole screw mount nylon cable clamps are designed to provide a secure and reliable method of fastening and routing cables and wires. Made from non-conductive nylon 66, these cable clamps are lightweight and durable with smooth edges. One-hole screw mount nylon cable clamps are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate different cable diameters, and they can be secured in place through screw mounting.
- One-Hole Nylon Tension Clips : One-hole nylon tension clips are used to hold wire bundles, tubing, panels, signs, and displays tightly and securely. The clips are made of a durable nylon material that can withstand high levels of tension. Designed with 3/8" holding capacity, they provide a reliable solution for a broad array of potential applications.
- Two-Hole Screw Mount Polyethylene Clamps : The two-hole screw mount polyethylene clamp is a versatile and durable mounting solution that can be used in various applications. This clamp is made of high-strength polyethylene and features two holes that allow it to be screwed into place. It is also UV resistant, making it ideal for outdoor use. As the name suggests, these 2-hole plastic clamps can be mounted securely with two screws and is a great way to secure pipes, cables, and other materials in both indoor and outdoor applications.
Beneficial Features of One & Two-Hole Plastic Clamps
1 and 2-hole plastic clamps are a versatile and economical way to secure a variety of things. Here are some of the general features of our one and two-hole plastic clamps:
- They are made of durable materials like nylon and polyethylene, which helps them resist harsh chemicals and UV light.
- They are environment-friendly and can be recycled.
- They have a long lifespan and are built to last.
- The plastic clamp is light weight and easy to carry with you on the go.
- They are designed to withstand aging, and corrosion.
- These UL94V-2 and RoHS compliant hole clamps can withstand temperature range: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C).
- They are available in both natural and black colors.
- Our one-hole and two-hole clamps are sturdy and can hold a variety of items without breaking.
- They are easy to use, and you can quickly and easily attach them to a variety of surfaces.
- They are cost-effective, and you can get a lot of use out of them without breaking the bank.
If you are looking for a versatile, reliable, and affordable fastener, then 2 and 1- hole plastic clamps are a great option. If you are looking for the best deals on hole plastic clamps, look no further than Electrical Basics. We offer competitive prices and unbeatable service. Contact us today to learn more about our products and how we can help you get the job done right.