Features of One-Hole Screw Mount Nylon Cable Clamps Offered by Electrical Basics
The following features of our one-hole screw mount nylon cable clamps have contributed to their increased use in various electrical applications.
1. Our selection features several small and large nylon cable clamps.
2. The small cable clamps are available in 3/8" width for bundle diameters from 1/8" to 1/2", while large nylon cable clamps are available in 1/2" width for bundle diameters from 1/8" to 1.5".
3. The non-conductive and non-corrosive plastic nylon 66 material used for the construction makes them an ideal choice for a wide range of electrical installations.
4. These clamps are lightweight and durable with smooth edges, which ensures easy handling.
5. Made from nylon, our plastic cable clamps can withstand aging, corrosion, cold, UV light, fire, and harsh network environments.
6. The nylon clamps are UL94V-2 and RoHS compliant and tested for temperature range: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C).
7. This broad temperature range testing makes it suitable choice for outdoor and indoor mounting applications.
8. They are available in both natural and black nylon materials for your consideration.
9. Black nylon cable clamps available with us can resist sun or outdoor elements easily.
10. These cable clamps are easy to use as you only need to put the wire into the round hole and fix it using a screw on the ground or the wall for tightening. You need to use only one screw for securing the wires in clamps. They are perfect for panels, control cabinets, and various general applications.
Applications of One-Hole Screw Mount Nylon Cable Clamps
Our screw mount nylon cable clamps are proven to offer quality performance in the following applications:
4. Assembly line operations
You can contact us today if you require plastic cable clamps for organizing cables and wires in your network or any other commercial project. We assure high product quality and can meet your exact requirement. Our broad selection features premium quality one-hole screw mount nylon cable clamps, which are UL listed. We can help you with the selection process and answer any relevant questions you may have about these clamps. If you want to share your requirements with us or have any further questions, you can contact us via phone or email.