Male Snap Plugs, red nylon with insulation for AWG 22-18 wires have a more rigid barrel than vinyl snap plugs. The high-performance nylon snap plug is a more durable option for use in outdoor and more demanding electrical applications. The bullet shaped plug snaps easily into the female receptacle, providing a safe and secure electrical connection. Snap plug terminals can be connected and disconnected multiple times, giving you flexibility to use them in many types of electrical installations.
Red Nylon Male Snap Plugs have a barrel shaped design:
- Are more durable than vinyl snap plugs
- Tinned barrel receptors for reduced electrical resistance
- Nylon barrel is tin plated for corrosion protection
- Butted seam design
- Open-end barrel design easily connects to female snap plugs
- One piece barrel construction provides maximum holding strength
- Single, easy to crimp design provides excellent electrical contact
- Color coded RED to AWG wire size 22-18
- .156 Tab
- Perfect for field installation & replacing system components
- Has excellent current flow over a wide contact area
- UL approved
- 100 pc bag
If you have any reservations about handling electrical wiring, it is always best to consult with an experienced electrician.
Electrical Basics is a leader in providing quality electrical terminal products to professionals and the general public. Contact the customer support staff at Electrical Basics with any questions you have for your specific application. We provide a wide variety of options, and our products are always in stock and ready for immediate shipment!