Female Snap Plugs vinyl, with insulation for AWG 16-14 wires have a flared vinyl sleeve with an opening that provides fast and easy insertion of electrical wires. The female snap plug is an insulated vinyl butt seam terminal that provides excellent connectivity and durability when used in a variety of electrical applications. The barrel shaped locking feature holds the male snap plug to the male receptacle and keeps it securely in place. Snap plug terminals can be connected and disconnected multiple times, giving you flexibility to use them in many types of electrical installations.
Blue Vinyl Insulated Female Snap Plugs have a barrel shaped design:
- Open-end barrel design easily connects to male snap plugs
- One piece barrel construction provides maximum holding strength
- Single, easy to crimp design provides excellent electrical contact
- Color coded BLUE to AWG wire size 16-14
- Butted seam design
- .156 tab size
- Perfect for field installation & replacing system components
- Has excellent current flow over a wide contact area
- Useful when strength & flexibility are not required
- Tin plated for corrosion resistance
- UL approved
- 100 pc bag
If you have any reservations about handling electrical wiring, it is always best to consult with an experienced electrician.
Electrical Basics is a leader in providing quality electrical terminal products to professionals and the general public. Contact the customer support staff at Electrical Basics with any questions you have for your specific application. We provide a wide variety of options, and our products are always in stock and ready for immediate shipment!