Red Spade Terminals, vinyl insulated for 22-18 AWG Wires. #4-6 Stud insulated spade terminals are used to mount electrical installations to surfaces using bolts or screws. The spade provides an open end, making install changes fast and easy to do. The red spade terminal insulation is molded over a tin-plated copper base that provides a high quality and secure wire connection. The insulation has a flared pvc sheath that creates a funnel entry, making it easy for wire insertion and fast, efficient crimping.
Spade Terminals vinyl insulated are used for AWG wire size ranging from 22-18 gauge:
- Red vinyl insulation spade terminal for 22-18 AWG wires
- #4-6 Stud
- Industry standard color coded: RED SPADE TERMINAL
- Mounts with a bolt or screw
- Temperature rating of 221°F (105°C)
- Voltage rating 600 volts
- Available spade sizes are: #4-6 stud and #8-10 stud
- Ready for immediate shipment
Electrical Basics offers a variety of electrical terminals used for making secure and safe electrical connections in wire and cable installations. Order Today - Our quality made products are in stock and ready for immediate shipment!