Low profile side entry clips have a horizontal orientation in a low-profile design. The side entry feature allows you insert cables, wire, and cables quickly and lock them into place with minimal pressure applied to close the clip. The low-profile design makes installation easy to do in tight or low clearance areas. The strong adhesive back securely holds the clip to any smooth, hard, and clean surface. Simply insert wires, cords, or cable into place for routing and mounting to ceilings, walls, floors, furniture, and cabinets.
Perfect for tight areas with its low-profile design:
- Low profile clip has a side entry
- Rubber based adhesive on base
- Releasable and reusable
- .330 Inch Saddle
- Two pieces per adhesive strip (03-18-108)
- 1-up with release tab (03-18-308A & 408A)
- Material: UL94V-2 (E41938)
- For special applications up to .110" high by up to .375" wide.
- RoHS Compliant
Electrical Basics serves professionals and the public with a variety of useful clips and clamps to make cable, wire, and cord installations easier to do. Our wide selection of clips and clamps provide options for fast mounting installations. And, our products are in stock and ready for immediate shipment!